This may be the most difficult decision a pet owner needs to make. With Halo At Home, you are not alone. Together, we discuss your pet’s quality of life so you make an informed and caring decision. We can also examine and discuss your companion’s physical and mental condition. Here are some of the questions we need to address:
- How old is your pet?
- Is he or she no longer acting normally?
- Has your pet been sick or diagnosed with an incurable condition? Does your financial situation prohibit extensive medical treatment?
- Does he or she vomit, tremble, seize or sleep more than usual?
- Does the pet appear to be depressed, dull or in pain?
- Is your pet not eating or drinking the way it did previously?
- Does you pet avoid playing, or seem uninterested in interacting with family members?
- Is he or she not moving well or noticeably less active than before? Does he or she need assistance in moving around?
- Does your pet have diarrhea or trouble urinating?
- How would you rate your pet’s overall quality of life on a scale from poor to good?
The angels at Halo At Home will help you weigh the pros and cons of your pet’s condition. If you then decide it’s time for euthanasia, we are here to help.